Surf Camp in Lanzarote
On Famara beach, the epicenter of surfing in Lanzarote
Camps adapted to you
Top material and instructors
Surf camp in Famara Beach
Our surf camps are the perfect option to learn or improve your surf with all inclusive package: classes, material and accommodation.
We have different kinds of camps to suit your level and needs. You can choose between surf camps for beginners but also performance surf camps and surfaris for those looking for the best waves on the island.
We offer accommodation in SurfHouse a few meters from the beach , with terrace overlooking the sea and WIFI. Possibility of single room with a supplement of 105 euros per week.
Our Surf House Located barely 200 meters from Famara each
Shared rooms with the possibility of upgrade to individual room for a 105 euros suplement per week.
Surfer Environment, people of all countries, good vibes ... Our camps are the perfect place to meet people who like you enjoy sports and healthy living. Do not be afraid to come alone because it will not be difficult for you to make new friends here.
If you prefer to stay in a private apartment we can help you find one for you
Whether you are traveling with children or with your partner and would like to stay in a private apartment in Famara or surroundings we will help you find one for you. We know the owners of apartments in the area and we can find the perfect apartment for you.
We can also offer accommodation in Puerto del Carmen that is the main touristic spot in Lanzarote.
In Lanzarote it is very cheap to rent a car. You can rent cars from 17 euros / day which is almost the same price as renting a surfboard.
If you intend to visit the island after surfing the best way to do it is by car so we recommend that you rent a car during your stay in Lanzarote
There are a large number of car hire companies on the island. If you want we can help you to rent yours as we have contact with the best and most recommended. The price is the same as if you made the rent yourself but you save the time and the hassle of having to do it.
Need to be online?
Enjoy free wifi in our surfhouse
If you need to be connected do not worry because our surfhouse has free Wi-Fi
Our camp "Take Off" for all those who begin to surf.
- 1 pax: 370€ (230€ surf course for 1 surfer with 5 surf lessons + 140€ for 7 nights accommodation in shared room). Optional: 18 €/night private room suplement(496€)
- 2 pax: 340 €/pax (200€ csurf course for 1 surfer with 5 surf lessons + 140€ for 7 nights accommodation in shared room). Optional: 2 €/pax night supplement for private room accommodation (354€ per person)
- 3 or more pax: 320€/pax (180€ surf course for 3 or more surfers with 5 surf lessons + 140€ for 7 nights accommodation in shared room)
Our "Bottom turn" camp perfect to improve your surf
- Including: 5 surf sessions with all material for all day long + 7 accommodation in shared room
- *Suplement for individual room for 1 pax: 18 €/night
- *Suplement for private room for 2 pax: 2 € pax/night
Our "Snap" camp perfect for advenced surfers looking for Lanzarote's best waves.
- Incluye:1 day surfari* + 6 days performace surfboard rental + 7 night accommodation in shared room.
- Suplement for individual room for 1 pax: 18 €/night
- Suplement for individual room for 2 pax: 2 € pax/night
- * 1 day of Surftrip looking for the best waves on the island with private instructor, transport on land included (cost of boats NOT included)
You can also be interested in..
Find your perfect camp
Much more than waves and volcanoes
Lanzarote is undoubtedly the island of the waves and the volcanoes. But Lanzarote has a lot to offer besides that. The whole island is a pure spectacle with landscapes that seem to have been taken from another planet. Mars, the moon ... when you first step on this place you will have the sensation not only of having changed city or country but also of having taken a special ship instead of an airplane and to have landed in another planet.
Many say that in Lanzarote there are no trees and that's why the island has a poor and boring landscape. But nothing further from the reality, the landscape of Lanzarote is extraordinarily rich and varied for those who know how to look with good eyes and understand the wealth and the exceptional of what they are seeing. Watch the video that we show you how to understand what we are talking about.
We want you to come and surf Lanzarote with us because we can not think of a better destination to do it. But we do not want you to leave the island without knowing all its corners. Ask us everything you want to know about the island because we will love to discover for you all its secrets and its magic.