The following describes the general contracting conditions of all our services.
1. All our reservations are confirmed by email sent to the person making your reservation. The email we send to confirm the reservation will serve as proof of booking and receipt of the deposit received necessary to make the reservation effective.
2. To confirm a reservation of either a camp or a class or excursion it is necessary to pay a deposit equivalent to 20% of the total. Until we have received this deposit the reservation will not be completely confirmed. In case of reservation of rental material this deposit will not be necessary.
3. Since we confirm the place in a camp or course the client has 48 hours to make the required deposit. If for any reason the customer has not been able to make the deposit in those 48 hours must return to contact with LZ402 Famara to confirm if the places are still available before making the deposit otherwise LZ402 Famara is not responsible in case of overbooking.
CONDITIONS OF CANCELLATION
If a client is forced to cancel his reservation for any reason he is entitled to the following:
- If the cancellation is made 2 or more months before the start date of the activity will be refunded the 100% of the deposit paid to confirm the reservation.
- If the cancellation is made 1 month before the start date of the activity will be refunded the 50% of the deposit paid to confirm the reservation.
- If the cancellation is made 1 week before the start date of the activity will be refunded the 20% of the deposit paid to confirm the reservation.
- If the cancellation is made 1 day before or on the same day of the date of commencement of the activity, no refund will be made of any amount of the deposit paid to confirm the reservation.
- If a customer requests modification of a reservation, LZ402 Famara will do everything possible to be able to please the customer with their new needs but if it were not possible and the customer finally decided to cancel the reservation in that case the possible refunds are subject to the conditions of described above.
CANCELLATION OF ACTIVITIES FOR METEOROLOGICAL ISSUES OR POOR CONDITIONS
- If the contracted activities (surf, kite, sup, ebike) had to be canceled due to weather or lack of optimum conditions, LZ402 Famara will offer its clients an alternative activity with the necessary conditions or propose an alternative date for the performance of the contracted activity in the hope of better conditions. In no case will refund the money already paid as deposit.
CANCELLATION OF ACTIVITIES FOR MEDICAL REASONS
- If the client has to cancel an activity contracted for justified medical reasons, LZ402 Famara will offer to that customer a valid bonus for 1 year equivalent to the amount pending to enjoy the contracted activity.